It's no secret that to place the product on the shelf is only a small part of the work to promote the product to the final consumer.Store shelves are crammed with various goods for all tastes and occasions.There are numerous goods-substitutes competing between each other in each product category and price segment.But only a few of thembecome leaders and achieve the success.If you are lucky enough to invent an innovative product that is unparalleled and which is ingreat consumerdemand, do not rush to rest on your laurels, there will be soon an equivalent, and maybe it will surpass your product in consumer characteristics, and its cost will be lower.How, then, can some manufacturers maintain leadership in their product categories for decades?
To maximize likely buying exactly your product, it's necessary that:
- The consumer notices them among the thousands of similar products, which are shown atthe shelves of the shops
- Your product looks favorably between similar products on the shelf.
- The consumer has access to all product information needed to make a purchase decision - features, benefits, price, etc.
- Your product is available to consumers - It must be available at the store, must be put on the shelf, there must be easy access to the product shelf.
The professional merchandising team from the company Synergy Group will help you to meet these challenges.
The potential consumer has paid attention to you product, but doesn't dare to make his choice? How to push the potential consumer to purchase you goods? What will induce the buyer to make the decisionin favor of you product instead of his usual brand?
To solve these tasks it is necessary:
- To inform the potential buyer about characteristics, advantages and comparative benefits of your product.
- To give the chance to the consumer to try/test your product.
- To create additional value to your offer.
To achieve awareness and loyalty of consumers to you products and to maximize sales, we offer services by professional promoting you products in retail outlets.